Parent Teacher Fellowship
President - Nita Cooper
Vice President - Debbie Harris
Secretary/Treasurer - Kelly Kiser
Parkway Christian Academy Parent/Teacher Fellowship was established to...
- Glorify Christ
- Promote the welfare of students through parental involvement in the school
- Strengthen coordination among parents, students & staff in order to encourage and support educational activities
- Further develop the educational resources of the school
- To glorify Christ in everything we do.
- To involve parents in support of the school and its educational activities.
- To provide a genuine unity and foster communication between the parents and teachers.
- To engage in activities that support the school and advance the education and general welfare of the school’s students.
- To coordinate the support of parents for the school’s extracurricular activites.
- To help provide for the school through knowledge of its needs.
- To make the school more widely known in the area.
- To assist with fundraising and the purchase of materials for the school’s enhancement.