Step 1: ApplicationRequest or download a packet of information for the application process. Fill out the Student Application and Sign the Parent-School Agreement along with all the other packet information.
Step 2: InterviewReturn all the packet information along with the information listed below to the school office.
- A copy of a current report card and a transcript (High School)
- Most recent standardized testing information
- IEP, 504 Plan, etc. if applicable (any special education documentation)
- Disciplinary Report from current school
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- Immunization Record (copy)
- Signed last two (2) pages of student handbook
- Custody Agreement (if applicable)
- Pre-K and Kindergarten students will need to submit a copy of an entrance physical form from their doctor
- Both parents (or parent with sole custody if applicable)
- All children seeking acceptance
Step 3: Post-Interview PaperworkSubmit the following paperwork at the end of the interview:
- Uniform Order Form
- Submit registration fee with paperwork to secure enrollment after acceptance