2018-19 International Student FeesTuition and Fees – $20,620 per year (August through May) This includes books, 5 uniform shirts, 2 uniform sweatshirts, host family fees, and school lunches for the school year. (excludes international fees for being placed at PCA)
- PCA Foreign Exchange Host Family Application – Must submit Host Family Application form to the school office before a family is eligible to host an international student. Requires home visit/inspection.
- PCA International Student Application Checklist (Download First)
- PCA International Student Application
- PCA International Physical/Immunization Directions
- I-20 Transfer Eligibility FormCommonwealth of Va School Entrance Health Forms
- Benchmark Standards (This agreement is required to be signed by the student and the parents. If for any reason the students do not meet these benchmark standards, during the duration of the program, they will be unable to continue in the program at PCA.)
Application ProcessPCA Director of International Admissions: Troy Dixon Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; (540) 982-2400 Deadline for application: July 15th. PCA will charge a $50 late fee after July 15th, plus an additional $50 for each successive month after July 15th.
Step 1 Application:Submit a completed Parkway Christian Academy International Application with a non-refundable application fee of $200 to PCA. The application fee should be made payable to PCA (checks and credit cards are accepted). Please sign your statement of cooperation on page 3 & 4 of the application. The student must submit the following documents with the PCA International Application fee ($100 returning; $200 new enrolling):
- Affidavit of Financial Support (Bank Statement)- the statement must show that the student can pay for the tuition for the year.
- Three years of academic records, transcripts, and grades (current school year and previous two years). Student should bring an official transcript to PCA upon arriving in the United States (an official transcript is not required before the first day of school)
- Three years of discipline records (current school year and previous two years). If the student has no discipline record, the previous school must write a letter to PCA on the student’s behalf (on school letterhead). The letter must declare that the student is in “good standing” with the previous school.
- Three years of attendance records (current school year and previous two years).
- Copy of student’s passport page showing birth date and picture.
- Submit any standardized testing results (iTEP SLATE).
- Medical records and Immunization records.
- Notarized Guardianship Documentation (Documents must be signed and notarized by the student’s parents).
- Essay: Please submit a 500-word essay describing yourself and why you want to attend PCA. (THIS ESSAY MUST BE HAND WRITTEN BY THE STUDENT AND WITHOUT ASSISTANCE.)